Cheese of The Month Club
- We ship Monday through Thursday only via UPS in Texas and Monday through Wednesday to all other destinations within the continental US (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- Orders may take up to 3-7 days for processing due to higher than normal volume during the pandemic.
- We can not fulfill same day shipping requests.
- We ship in a branded Kraft box with an insulated liner, or you may select a cooler tote for an additional charge.
- We ship Ground within Texas unless otherwise requested, or 2 day outside of Texas.
- We ship all packages with Signature Release, meaning that UPS will leave it at your door even if you aren't home.
- Shipping costs for 3, 6, or 12 months are included in the price.
- Your cheese will be shipped on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- It will be sent Ground or Home Delivery within Texas, and 2 day outside of Texas, within the Continental U.S. only. We do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- We cannot reroute shipments or make changes within 72 hours of the ship date.
- We are closed Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. We may close the day after Thanksgiving, the day after Christmas, and the day after New Year's. Please contact us by phone to confirm store hours.
Common Shipping Questions
Is Odor Normal?
Should ice packs be frozen?
- Yes! Stinky cheese is good! Depending on the style of cheese (especially bloomy-rinded, washed rinds, and blue cheeses), your shipment may have a strong odor. That's okay! This odor is not indicative of quality, nor spoilage.
How do know who sent me this gift?
- We pack our shipments to last 48 hours. When they leave our warehouse, ice packs are frozen and perishables are fridge temp. They will both gradually warm throughout the shipping process. By the time they reach you, ice packs may be completely thawed. As long as the contents inside the insulation are not hot, you can safely refrigerate your perishables to be enjoyed later. Fun Fact: Many cheeses spend the majority of their maturation process in aging temps upwards of 70*. And in cooler countries, many cheeses are rarely refrigerated at all.
- There should be a gift note inside the envelope in your box. If you don't see it there, please email email@example.com with your name and inquiry.