Become a Cheese Hero
We often get asked, "Why is Cheese a great gift idea?" and the answer is simple.
Everyone loves cheese. When building custom corporate gifts our team works to select incredible products that we know your recipients will love. How do we feel so confident? With over 8 Certified Cheese Professionals on our staff and decades of experience behind the cheese counter, we understand the seasonality of flavors and our customers likes and dislikes. So let us be your partner this year and send the cheese-y gifts you know they'll love.
Our Process Is Straight Forward
- Schedule a Call
with our team
- Align goals
- Review proposal
- Select products
- Ship or
We represent hundreds of artisanal producers making delicious and responsible food; learning their stories in person and then retelling them to our customers; and building a team of advocates for real food. So you can be sure that a lot of thought goes in to making sure that our selections are the best.
We will work with you to make sure that the value of your packages far exceeds the cost of the related shipping costs.
- Please tell us your total budget, including shipping
- There may be a sales tax amount assessed depending on what state you purchase from
- We have packages that range from $65-$150 (plus shipping) depending on the type of experience that you'd like to share with your recipients.
- We will work with you to create a gift box that meets your budget needs.
- We can handle orders up to 500.
- John and Kendall Antonelli, both certified cheese professionals start the process of product selection for gifts.
- Their thoughtful analysis of the producers business practices, flavor profiles, style varieties, and perceived value.
- We have a goal of creating a very balance package in every detail because we want our gifting partners to get lots of "Thank You" notes.
- The team has the final say and provides necessary feedback to ensure that nothing was missed.
- Custom requests can be made, however, due to the nature of artisanal products we cannot make guarantees.
Pickup vs. Courier vs. Shipping