- We ship Tuesdays
- Orders will ship in the order they are received and due to volume may take up to 3-7 days for processing.
- We can not offer to hold or delay shipments.
- We can not fulfill same day shipping requests.
- We ship in a branded Kraft box with an insulated liner, or you may select a cooler tote for an additional charge.
- We ship Ground within Texas unless otherwise requested, or 2 Day Air outside of Texas.
- We ship all packages with Signature Release, meaning the shipping carrier will leave it at your door even if you aren't home.
- Flat Rate - $15 per box
Local Delivery Rates
- Dependent on delivery address - $15+
- Your cheese will be shipped on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- It will be sent Ground or Home Delivery within Texas, and 2 day outside of Texas, within the Continental U.S. only. We do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- We cannot reroute shipments or make changes within 72 hours of the ship date.
- We are closed Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. We may close the day after Thanksgiving, the day after Christmas, and the day after New Year's. Please contact us by phone to confirm store hours.
Common Shipping QuestionsIs Odor Normal?
- Yes! Stinky cheese is good! Depending on the style of cheese (especially bloomy-rinded, washed rinds, and blue cheeses), your shipment may have a strong odor. That's okay! This odor is not indicative of quality, nor spoilage.
- We pack our shipments to last 48 hours. When they leave our warehouse, ice packs are frozen and perishables are fridge temp. They will both gradually warm throughout the shipping process. By the time they reach you, ice packs may be completely thawed. As long as the contents inside the insulation are not hot, you can safely refrigerate your perishables to be enjoyed later. Fun Fact: Many cheeses spend the majority of their maturation process in aging temps upwards of 70*. And in cooler countries, many cheeses are rarely refrigerated at all.
- There should be a gift note inside your box. If you don't see it there, please email email@example.com with your name and inquiry.