We are so excited to be launching our newest project on South Lamar. This concept will give Austinites access to more Cheese-y events and cheese trays. In addition, we will be TABC licensed to pour wine by the glass so that we can all enjoy more cheese and wine pairings together.
Here are some details, which we will adjust as we move closer to opening date:
- Anticipated opening - February 2024
- Address: 1100 S. Lamar Blvd., #1130, Austin, TX 78704
- Classes and Tastings will be available on a regular basis - purchase tickets through our website
- Private events can be booked any time during the week.
- Collaboration events
- Offered Tuesday-Saturday for pickup between 11-5pm.
- Cheese Club
- This will serve as a pickup location the second week of every month for any of our members that choose this option.
Appreciations to all our newsletter subscribers for weighing in on our survey to help us target an area, and to our realtor Chris Gerlach of CSA Realty Group for working tirelessly to find us a new spot, as well as brokering the deal. We're also thrilled to be getting the gang back together. Both Tom Jay of Blue & Associates (construction) and Joel Mozersky and his team (interior design) helped us with our Hyde Park Cheese Shop and Cheese House, and they're helping us with our new South Lamar location too! Now that's an A-team!