Raclette Night At Home
Is there a better way to gather together than with a Raclette cheese night?
Raclette is the name of the cheese, the machine, and the dish - which is a traditional Alpine meal that includes fireside melted cheese over an abundance of roasted or pickled vegetables, fresh baguettes, and cured meats. This meal has gathered people together since the 12th Century! "Raclette" comes from the French word "racler," meaning "to scrape," and refers to the action you'll take to create your perfect plate!
You'll receive the following:
- Rental of Raclette machine and tools
- Quarter wheel of raclette (2.5+ lbs)
- 2 Bread Platters (equal to three baguettes)
- 3 Cured Meats Platters (includes cured meats and pickled vegetables)
*Serves 6-8 people, depending.
After you pick up your supplies at our Cheese Shop Pickup Window, you can start setting up for your big night! Make sure to leave your cheese out at room temperature for 1-2 hours before serving - this will make it easier to melt. Set up your machine, lay out your trays, and pour yourself a glass of wine. It's that easy!
- Raclette machine and knife are due back by noon (12 p.m.) the following day. Do not clean them. Instead, return them dirty in the crate provided. We will immediately plug it in. If it works and there's no damage, great! If not, your card on file will be charged the amounts listed below:
- Renter will pay extra $25 per day for missing items
- After 3 days, renter will pay to replace the missing or broken equipment ($200 for machine; $40 for swivel stand; $40 for scraping knife)
By renting, you agree to these terms.
So, who's ready to party? Whether you want to treat yourself, a sweetheart, or have a small safe gathering of close friends, a Raclette Party is the "whey" to go!
This item is NOT available to ship.
Have more than 6 folks? Then rent another kit! We have 5 machines in total.